- FOGSI– CASE STUDY ON DURAL VENOUS THROMBOSIS
- A CASE STUDY ON CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING
- RESEARCH WORK ON – CERVICAL LENGTH AS A PREDICTOR OF PRETERM LABOUR – SECOND TRIMESTER ASSESSMENT
- Antenatal care
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Women health checkups
- Antenatal n postnatal diet n exercise management.
- PCOD treatment
- Infertility management
- Pap smear
- Breast cancer basic screening
- Contraceptive advice
- Copper T / Mirena insertion
- All women health issues
Research and Publications
- Underwent Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics at The Government Kilpauk Medical College, where I got trained in high-risk pregnancies like Abruption, PPH, Postpartum seizures, Preeclampsia, Family Planning and its techniques
- Continued to pursue my DNB degree in The Voluntary Health multispeciality hospital Adyar, gained extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases.
- Performed more than hundred surgeries in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic problems, such as exploratory laparotomy, dilation and curettage, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, tubal ligation, and other surgical procedures
- Acquired additional skills by working in MICROSURGERY and RECANALIZATION unit.
- After which extended my training with hands-on in minimal invasive surgeries like diagnostic and therapeutic LAPRASCOPIC techniques, HYSTEROSCOPY and CYSTOSCOPIC guided procedures in bladder (including BOTOX injections).
- My journey with APOLLO began by conducting camps on Public awareness on Gynaecological issues and CANCER SCREENING programs thereby bringing healthcare of international standards within reach of every individual.
- Also successfully conducting various clinics like Adolescents health check (handling PCOD), Pre-pregnancy (Screening and counseling), Infertility (OVULATION INDUCTION, IUI, AND LAP DRILLING), post-pregnancy care and STERILIZATION, Urogynaecology (PELVIC FLOOR PROBLEMS AND URINARY INCONTINENCE).
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- MEMBER OF NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES ( MNAMS )